The next generation M5300 series is NETGEAR top of the line for managed, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches with embedded 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink and stacking connectivity. They are ideal for all organizations considering reliable, affordable and simple 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone architectures. As a proficient component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M5300 series delivers a resilient access layer in server rooms for virtualization, campus LAN environments and commercial buildings. Virtual Chassis stacking technology - including non-stop forwarding - scales both the entire network's performance and its redundancy.
- Embedded 10 Gigabit 10GBase-T / SFP+ uplinks
- 384Gbps Virtual Chassis stacking technology
- Top of the line access layer for 10GbE backbones
- Line-rate for virtualization and convergence
- Innovative multi-vendor Auto-iSCSI optimization
- Multi-vendor SIP, H323, SCCP Auto-VoIP